Wednesday 9 March 2011

A huge thank you from Pat

Pat Howells would like to send her thanks for the support shown during recent months following the passing away of her husband Keith. The lovely Pat said:"I want to thank everyone who both attended Keith’s wonderful send off and who have supported me so kindly through these past months. Friends and neighbours have been amazing but I know they will excuse me if I particularly single out Nick Blackford who tried so hard to help Keith when he needed it most.  This village is such a special place but in times like this it makes you realise how lucky we are to be part of such a great community. Pat added: "I have just received a thank you from the Sue Rider Thorpe Hall Hospice for the tremendous donation of £2517.39 made from Keith’s funeral and also sent directly from friends and family who could not attend. What a wonderful tribute to Keith.  Thank you all so much from us both.  This money will go to help others in need of their amazing care."

No comments:

Post a Comment